Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Do you dare to go on a spectacular adventure that will take you both underground and over treetops? Good, because it is time to experience Mexico’s lush Caribbean jungle at Xplor Park! With five fun-filled nature activities to get your teeth into, you can try zip lines, underground rafting, hiking, and more. Let’s get ready to rumble!
Spread out over 59 hectares, Xplor Adventure Park is the place for adrenaline-seekers.
It only takes a short trip 45 minutes from Cancun (or a mere 5 minutes from Playa del Carmen) to get to Xplor Park – a place that will get your heartbeat pumping in no time. This natural adventure attraction offers five fun-filled nature activities including zip lines, amphibious vehicles, underground rafts, stalactite rivers, and hiking through caverns and grottos.
Start off with a thrilling ride through the forest, on one of two different zip line circuits.
Xplor always puts safety first, and are part of the Experiencias Xcaret group, so if you have never zipped before – worry not!
As lush leaves whizz past you remember to hold on tight. If you miss anything on the quick-fire zip-wire; you will get a chance to take in the treetops on the hanging bridges later. The highest zip-line is 147 feet above the ground, and the lowest descent is 27 feet – with water slides along the way to cool you down.
…and back down to earth
Afterwards, it is time to buckle up, strap on your helmet, and get ready to race your amphibious vehicle over 3 miles of amazing jungle pathways.
Adrenaline is the name of the game at Xplor, and once you have experienced flying through the air and driving all-terrain there is only one more place to explore. Underground!
Swim or raft through stalactite filled caverns. It might have taken these beautiful rock formations millions of years to form but you’ll find the day is over far too soon
Entrance Only option is also available without transportation.
- Itinerary when including round-trip transportation:
- 8:30 am Departure from the hotel (approx., depends on location of hotel)
- 9:45 am Arrival to Xplor Eco Park
- 9:45 – 4:00 pm Time at leisure at Xplor (depending on the number of participants, the group might be divided into subgroups so that they all experience the activities in a pre-established circuit)
- 4:00 pm Departure from Xplor
- 5:00 pm Estimated arrival back to the hotel
- Optional round-trip transportation on luxury bus and bilingual guide
2 circuits with 7 zip-line. Equipment: harness and helmet
- 2 circuits to travel with amphibious vehicles, for 2 persons or 2 adults and 2 children
- Circuits to swim in the river of stalactites
- 2 circuits to paddle rafting
- All necessary tour equipment including helmets, life jackets and gloves
- Unlimited drinks (just coffee, hot chocolate, natural smoothies and fresh fruit)
- Energetic lunch, buffet style, as often as you like during your visit
- Use of locker (for 2)
- This tour is not suggested for people with severe physical handicaps, heart attack risk, pregnant women or for people under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The minimum age to drive the amphibious vehicles is 18 years old.
- The minimum height required for the zip-line activity is 55” and 88 pounds with a maximum weight permitted of 300 pounds
- Minimum age to enjoy Xplor is 6 years old
- Children under 12 years old but taller than 55″, then proof of age will be required
- Bring comfortable walking shoes (wet shoes are preferred), shorts/bermudas, swimming suit, biodegradable suntan lotion, extra money for souvenirs and towels from the hotel
Please note: If you are staying in Cozumel you will need to arrive to Playa del Carmen on your own via Ferry and meet at pick up location.
Pick up and drop off times will vary according to hotel location.
“The two zip line circuits at Xplor were awesome! We had a great time and got some amazing photos for our memories. The food in the restaurant was healthy and delicious. I strongly recommend taking a swim in the underground river to cool down after the adrenaline filled zipline ride.”
Albert P – Houston – 21 Feb 2017